We work together to bring you financial planning and wealth management services.
Erik Ringo, CFA, FRM, CAIA Portfolio Manager
- Chartered Financial Analyst® Charterholder
- Financial Risk Manager - Certified by the Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan
- Associate Portfolio Manager, Buttonwood Financial Advisors - Baltimore, MD, 2017
- Quantitative Analyst, Assistant Vice President, Capital Appreciation Fund Team, Equity Research, T. Rowe Price - Baltimore, MD, 2015-2017
- Risk Analyst, Enterprise Risk Management, T. Rowe Price - Baltimore, MD 2013-2015
- Investment Fellow, T. Rowe Price - Baltimore, MD, 2012-2013
"My investment experiences have led me to follow a multi-strategy approach to investing that eschews adherence to a rigid philosophy on how the markets work."
Brittany Goodwillie, CFP® Financial Advisor
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Grove City College
- Financial Planner, Buttonwood Financial Advisors - Baltimore, MD, 2015-2017
- Client Relationship Coordinator, North Star Resource Group - Baltimore, MD, 2014-2015
- Human Resources Fellow, UPMC - Pittsburgh, PA, 2013-2014
"I enjoy working with families to create and implement a detailed financial plan that impacts their financial future."
We are happily married and currently living in Commerce Township, MI near our parents, grandparents, siblings, nieces, and nephews. In our free time, we love to go trail running, hiking, and backpacking. We both enjoy being outdoors and spending time with our families.